|If you've got a great party idea - send it to us! A picture would be even better!
To get this section started (and we'll be adding a lot more in the future) - here's our favorite non-alcoholic punch idea. Everyone can enjoy it...and still get home safely!
- 1 liter of chilled apple juice
- 1 liter of chilled mango juice
- 1 liter of chilled orange juice
- 1 liter of chilled grape juice
- 1.5 liters of chilled lemon soda (7-up or similar...diet or regular)
- 2 pints of frozen sherbet
- Ice cubed juices
- Fruit to decorate...
In advance, make ice cubes out of fruit juices. This helps the punch stay chilled...looks great as it floats on the top too!
Combine all the juices in a large punch bowl (if you don't have any of these, try other flavors). Add the soda and stir As your guests are about to arrive, scoop sherbet into the punch mixture and decorate the bowl (top, bottom...) with fruits.